Missed our June photo events?
Thank you to our sponsors: Phone Medics Plus PC & A1A Optics
2 events in the month June
In the professional photography world “free photos” are frowned upon. The reason for this is simple, anyone can purchase a camera and call it photography. As a professional photographer we have the job of enhancing beauty and displaying it in its most creative form. All of this takes a lot of time and effort.
Beyond just taking a beautiful picture. This is just a few things we have to focus on to get to the final result.
- Camera settings: Focal length, Aperture, Shutter speed, ISO, White balance, Focus points and more.
- Lighting: Natural light, Rim light, external lighting source settings and position etc.
- Background/Setting: This can be tough, we have to see what others cannot.
- Model(s): Now we can possibly think about the model and posing. We want our images to tell a story. Which requires creativity and perspective that sometimes cannot be planned and it requires quick thinking!
- Composition: We have to determine how we are going to frame the shot in camera and determine pay attention to leading lines etc.
- Taking the shot: Click, now if something is off we have to address all of these items and correct them in a matter of seconds which can be challenging at times, but yet rewarding!
- Editing: This is where we like to spend less time and get everything correct on location. However, post production allows for extended creativity to create that “one of a kind, memorable image”.
Now you know, it’s just not the camera that takes great photos! It is your photographer.
Photography images from our events!
Did you miss our events?
This was your opportunity to receive our gift to you and your family. However, don’t worry, we will host another event.
Need photography work?
CONtACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT PHOTOGRAPHY EVENT.